Chicken mcdo with mcspaghetti: Do you love the classic American fast-food favorite, McDonald’s? If so then you’re going to love this DIY project! One of the most common recipes that we see on Pinterest is for a yummy chicken and Mac and cheese meal. It’s almost as popular as chicken nuggets and chicken tenders! We have seen everything from homemade versions of this recipe to more complex ones where you get to use your imagination. However, we never imagined that one day there would be an actual franchise with a Chicken McDo restaurant here in the United States! Now that’s pretty awesome! And if you’re looking to take things up a notch… well this is why we bring you the Mac + Cheese Burger at McDonald’s. Or rather their version of it because what they have now isn’t exactly related. But just imagine that…
How to Make Chicken McDo with McSpaghetti
We love chicken nuggets, but we also love Mac and cheese! And when you put them together what you get is a truly special meal. Now if you’re feeling particularly adventurous you could try adding chicken tenders or chicken strips. It’s up to you! So here’s how you can make this yummy chicken and Mac and cheese meal: After you get your bun of choice, get yourself some Macaroni noodles. You’ll need about 8 oz of elbow Macaroni noodles for this recipe. Put the Mac and cheese to the side and then saute some onions and garlic in a skillet with some butter or olive oil. When the onions are translucent, add the chicken and cook until cooked through. Add some spices like paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper to spice things up a bit. When the Mac and cheese are ready, drain it and put it on the bun of your choice. You can also add some crumbled bacon if you’d like.
What You’ll Need
- Macaroni noodles – 8 oz
- 8 oz elbow Macaroni – For the sauce – 1 cup
- 1 package shredded cheddar – 1 cup
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp mustard – 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder – 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp onion powder – 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp paprika – 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- 2 cups chicken broth – 2 cups
- 6 oz butter – 6 tbsp
- 2 medium onions – 2
- 2 medium garlic cloves – 2
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast – 2 lbs
- 6 hamburger buns – 6
- Optional condiments – 6
Tips for making Chicken McDo with McSpaghetti
- You’ll need to make the sauce a couple of hours before you make the chicken and noodles. If you’re short on time, you can make the noodles the night before and store in the fridge. Just reheat them in the microwave.
- You can substitute regular Mac and cheese for the casserole version. You’ll need to use a few more spices like nutmeg and cayenne.
- If you’re short on time, you can also use rotisserie chicken. You’ll just need to shred the chicken and saute it with the onions and garlic.
- If you’re vegetarian, you can also use 8 oz of spaghetti for this recipe.
How to make Mac and Cheese Burger with Chicken
Now that you have your chicken and noodles ready, it’s time to make the Mac and Cheese Burger! First, you’re going to need to make the sauce. Just heat the chicken broth, butter and garlic in a saucepan. When the butter has melted, add the condensed tomato soup, and Macaroni noodles and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for at least 10 minutes. After your chicken and noodles are cooked, drain them and put them in a bowl. Pour the sauce over the noodles and mix well. You can serve these Mac and Cheese Nachos with a side of sour cream or avocado.
We hope that you’ve enjoyed this recipe. We’re sure that your family will love this yummy Chicken McDo meal. This chicken and Mac and cheese recipe is great for any occasion. It can be served for dinner or lunch the next day. It’s also a great snack. You can even keep the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
If you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can even try adding chicken tenders to this recipe. The possibilities are endless! If you’re looking for more great recipes, be sure to check out McDonald’s on social media. You can find a lot of great tips and recipes from their chefs.